Friday, January 20, 2012

TEXAS HOLD'EM BONUS

M88 Texas Hold'Em Bonus
As I have mentioned before, the Texas Hold'EM Bonus game of M88 will come soon. The expected launch date of their game is on Saturday 21st January at 1:00PM. Yes, the game has been launched as expected. Now I see how well is M88 preparing for their new game and process. I have gone through and view the Texas Hold'em Bonus, how cool it is! I planned to spend time trying the new game of M88. How about you guys? As previously talked about M88 comparing to 188bet, you guys should have idea on where to go.

Hold on guys, I have inserted a shot of the game here where you can see how it looks like. In addition, general introduction of Texas Hold'Em Bonus is on my blog as well. Not only this, I have made a summary of M88 Texas Hold'Em Bonus with another page. You guys should spend time to go through. I expect you all will have idea of the game, also eager on how to play. Follow me to get more idea of the M88 Texas Hold'Em Bonus.

Honestly speaking, I'm going to celebrate my Chinese New Year with M88 New Game. What about you all? Think you better go and try.

No comments:

Post a Comment