Thursday, August 11, 2011

F1 Singapore Night Race 23rd, 24th. 25th September

Do you love the Formula One engine screaming through your ear drums? Do you love the heat, the crowd and of course the babes? Haha, then you love F1 for sure, and so do I. The only night race - Singapore F1 Night Race in 23rd, 24th, 25th Sept.


The ticket is selling very fast, and in fact the tickets for Green Room Turn 3 is already sold out. Hurry up before it's too late, check the ticket price here: http://www.singaporegp.sg/ticket/ticket_price.php

I think if I'm going there I will be walking around instead of sitting at a place, so Premier Walkabout is the best choice out there my friend, selling fast at SGD 448 (3 days ticket).



And remember to check out other performance shows by Linkin Park and Shakira at this spectacular F1 Race.

No comments:

Post a Comment